Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Wondrous Horseshoe attraction, longingly curdling in the shrouded moonlight
The Wondrous Horseshoe
January 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Within The Wondrous Horseshoe, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Rodney Cricket and the Cricketrodnies.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young children.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.