Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Whimsical Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
The Whimsical Horseshoe
May 15, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within The Whimsical Horseshoe, you can eat fried ice cream and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Jimmy Plow and the Plowjimmies.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, goth clothing, or nasal issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses inside the other guests at various times.
- This was Oogie's particularly hated attraction.
- The Whimsical Horseshoe was once home to "The Whimsical Horseshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.