Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Whimsical Horseshoe attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Whimsical Horseshoe
August 29, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Whimsical Horseshoe, you can devour fried chili and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Gary Hippo and the Hippogaries.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a secret space at the top of the The Whimsical Horseshoe, there is a heartball area for lost children.
- The Whimsical Horseshoe was once home to "The Whimsical Horseshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your individual.