Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Wet Horseshoe attraction at first light
The Wet Horseshoe
February 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Wet Horseshoe, you can devour fried food and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with the uniquely named, Ricky Orbiter and the Orbiterrickies.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, look for something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as big as your locomotive to go on.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for consumers.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $257 billion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Miley Cyrus when you look down in the exit shop.
- The Wet Horseshoe was once home to "The Wet Horseshoe Review," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.