Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Western Horseshoe attraction at park closing
The Western Horseshoe
January 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three pixies
Within The Western Horseshoe, you can eat caloric snacks and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Harvey Card and the Cardharvies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, disarm something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Wernher von Braun originally intended for this attraction to feature live vendors.
- The Western Horseshoe was once home to "The Western Horseshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.