Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Western Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Maynard
The Western Horseshoe
February 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Within The Western Horseshoe, you can get your daily supply of calories and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Barry Disneydendron and the Disneydendronbarries.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- During any rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Rumor has it, there are artificial composers used in this attraction.
- The Western Horseshoe was once home to "The Western Horseshoe Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of World Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.