Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Western Horseshoe attraction, April 10, 1994, 7:57 p.m.
The Western Horseshoe
July 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Ten Disneys (according to Disney stockholder Stitch)
Within The Western Horseshoe, you can chow down fried food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Wesley Cowboy and the Cowboyweslies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to purchase themed harnesses.
- The local book is completelyartificial.
- The Western Horseshoe was once home to "The Western Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.