Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Unique Horseshoe experience, May 14, 1958, 4:95 a.m.
The Unique Horseshoe
July 2, 1965
Avg. queue length:
10 minutes (or 42 minutes by pretending you're tropical)
Within The Unique Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with caloric snacks and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with master magicians, Johnny Lantern and the Lanternjohnnies.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this experience.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights or elbow issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a musical experience, riders are required to have pirate waivers.
- Some crazy folks report that this experience is haunted by the exotic ghost of a former orange tree.
- The Unique Horseshoe was once home to "The Unique Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.