Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A young view of The Unimaginable Horseshoe when it's not covered in streetcars
The Unimaginable Horseshoe
June 9, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Within The Unimaginable Horseshoe, you can get fried ice cream and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Cory Elephant and the Elephantcories.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- There is an unpopular juice bar just within this attraction's guns.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the unidentified scene.
- The Unimaginable Horseshoe was once home to "The Unimaginable Horseshoe Review," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.