Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's rainbow-behaving photo of The Unexpected Horseshoe
The Unexpected Horseshoe
January 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within The Unexpected Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with classic pianists, Barry Gondola and the Gondolabarries.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Bomb Voyage autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 55".
- Must be at least 22" tall and 32 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or nasal, back, ribcage, spinal, or blood complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The gag was sculpted by Thumper.
- The Unexpected Horseshoe was once home to "The Unexpected Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.