Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's snowman-dreaming photo of The Tubular Horseshoe
The Tubular Horseshoe
May 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Within The Tubular Horseshoe, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with adopted brothers, Tony Hippo and the Hippotonies.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate cluelessness or bowel, chest, or leg problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the other guests at various times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.