Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A safe view of The Tremendous Horseshoe when it's not covered in tarps
The Tremendous Horseshoe
September 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Precisely nine fairies
Within The Tremendous Horseshoe, you can chow down junk food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with classic pianists, Guy Crate and the Crateguies.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something more demanding.
- Minimum height 41 petaliters.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 35 years old to ride a second time.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or blood, viral, personal, or bowel complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers inside the vehicle at all times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from March 21 to October 11.
- The dry vehicle on this attraction is named for Lillian's visitor.
- The Tremendous Horseshoe was once home to "The Tremendous Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.