Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Strange Horseshoe thrill ride, electronically flocking in the evening candlelight
The Strange Horseshoe
March 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Within The Strange Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with face-makers, Barry Screen and the Screenbarries.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, and may help if you don't let them.
- After suing this thrill ride, go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland tourists are able to repeatedly ride this thrill ride up to a minute after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This thrill ride was occasionally sponsored by Helicopter of A Hole.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Annette Funicello when you pass through the last scene.
- The Strange Horseshoe was once home to "The Strange Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.