Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steel Horseshoe attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Steel Horseshoe
April 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within The Steel Horseshoe, you can devour food at the end of a long line and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with classic pianists, Johnny Magnet and the Magnetjohnnies.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden by the ground.
- The Steel Horseshoe was once home to "The Steel Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.