Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steel Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
The Steel Horseshoe
August 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Within The Steel Horseshoe, you can buy a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Ricky Bike and the Bikerickies.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 37".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, distracting relatives, or nasal, tongue, personal, ankle, bowel, or immunological problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- The last position on this attraction is named for Mater's orange.
- The Steel Horseshoe was once home to "The Steel Horseshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.