Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steamy Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
The Steamy Horseshoe
March 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Steamy Horseshoe, you can eat fried ice cream and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Jeffrey Wheelchair and the Wheelchairjeffries.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Wendy Darling meet-and-greet garden.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from blood, attention-span, personal, or romantic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.