Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Small Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of a territory
The Small Horseshoe
May 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus five dollars
Within The Small Horseshoe, you can eat fried ice cream and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Tracy Filigree and the Filigreetracies.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing in the evening.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for young chickens.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is an indoor attraction, guests are required to wear precision harnesses.
- Despite appearances, there are no cats used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Squanto when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- The Small Horseshoe was once home to "The Small Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.