Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maleficent's padawan-embellishing photo of The Small Horseshoe
The Small Horseshoe
August 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Small Horseshoe, you can chow down junk food and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Johnny Dinner and the Dinnerjohnnies.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to foul-smelling monorail pilots.
- Attraction may be too intense for young consumers.
- Roy Disney had a secret suite planned for the space below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Abu when you are struck unconscious in the indoor scene.
- The Small Horseshoe was once home to "The Small Horseshoe Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.