Massive Pigletland Attraction Database
Image: The Sleek Horseshoe attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Sleek Horseshoe
July 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Within The Sleek Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried chili and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Casey Tire and the Tirecasies.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The tower of The Sleek Horseshoe can be seen from as far away as the countryside.
- The Sleek Horseshoe was once home to "The Sleek Horseshoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Pigletland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.