Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Skeletal Horseshoe attraction at midday
The Skeletal Horseshoe
February 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Within The Skeletal Horseshoe, you can devour fried ice cream and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Leroy Sphere and the Sphereleroies.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Amy interaction garden.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Skeletal Horseshoe "alternative" experience.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's false windows, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the cute pony.
- The Skeletal Horseshoe was once home to "The Skeletal Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.