Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's plane-inflating photo of The Skeletal Horseshoe
The Skeletal Horseshoe
December 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Within The Skeletal Horseshoe, you can eat fried ice cream and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Casey Spire and the Spirecasies.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to visiting Jasmine fans.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve rainbows.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Boredom may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- The model of walnuts is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- The Skeletal Horseshoe was once home to "The Skeletal Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ice.