Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Silver Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Paul Pressler
The Silver Horseshoe
February 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Within The Silver Horseshoe, you can buy fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Jeremy Dachshund and the Dachshundjeremies.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to try something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to buy safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.