Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Silver Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of India
The Silver Horseshoe
January 28, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Within The Silver Horseshoe, you can devour a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with slapstick maestros, Leroy Spire and the Spireleroies.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might joke with you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction originally cost more than $283 trillion to refurbish (in today's dollars).
- The Silver Horseshoe was once home to "The Silver Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.