Massive Disneyminion Attraction Database
The Scattered Horseshoe attraction at a distance
The Scattered Horseshoe
November 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
61 minutes (or 36 minutes in metric)
Zero and a quarter guests
Within The Scattered Horseshoe, you can chow down fried food and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with music-makers, Stanley Caboose and the Caboosestanlies.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your arms and strollers away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The silhouette in the ribbon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Against the Teacher".
- The Scattered Horseshoe was once home to "The Scattered Horseshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyminion Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.