Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Salvaged Horseshoe train, greatly considered to be the premier appropriate train at Disneyland
The Salvaged Horseshoe
November 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Salvaged Horseshoe, you can munch on food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Danny Barge and the Bargedannies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this train by yourself so you never have to again.
- Instead of waiting for this train, look for something more relaxing.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to run to this train just a half hour after everyone else.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 105.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities or liver, romantic, kidney, skin, or knee issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.