Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Salvaged Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Tramp
The Salvaged Horseshoe
June 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Salvaged Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with caloric snacks and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a concert with master magicians, Cory Computer and the Computercories.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing during breakfast.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.