Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A distant view of The Salvaged Horseshoe when it's not covered in darkness
The Salvaged Horseshoe
September 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Salvaged Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with food at the end of a long line and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Harvey Shell and the Shellharvies.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and strollers inside the vehicle at most times.
- In a disguised space at the bottom of the The Salvaged Horseshoe, there is a turntableball area for lost children.
- The Salvaged Horseshoe was once home to "The Salvaged Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.