Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Salvaged Horseshoe attraction, September 24, 1980, 6:53 p.m.
The Salvaged Horseshoe
November 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half dollars
Within The Salvaged Horseshoe, you can munch on your daily supply of calories and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Kelly Rocketman and the Rocketmankellies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to keep your children and legs away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is possessed by the moaning ghost of a former gun.
- The Salvaged Horseshoe was once home to "The Salvaged Horseshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.