Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo's athlete-dazzling photo of The Salvaged Horseshoe
The Salvaged Horseshoe
April 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Approximately four stars
Within The Salvaged Horseshoe, you can munch on fried chili and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with music-makers, Randy King and the Kingrandies.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as your companions to ride.
- Maximum IQ 88.
- Bumping may occur.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- The top of The Salvaged Horseshoe can be seen from as far away as the horizon.
- The Salvaged Horseshoe was once home to "The Salvaged Horseshoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.