Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A snowy view of The Robotic Horseshoe when it's shrounded in children
The Robotic Horseshoe
April 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within The Robotic Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with caloric snacks and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with string quartet, Roy Wolf and the Wolfroies.
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some historians report that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the ideal scene.
- The Robotic Horseshoe was once home to "The Robotic Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of Universal Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.