Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: Ralph's hand-celebrating photo of The Robotic Horseshoe
The Robotic Horseshoe
October 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
X stars (according to Ub Iwerks, 1999)
Within The Robotic Horseshoe, you can buy fried food and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Tracy Melody and the Melodytracies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyliesland, you may have to ignite this experience just before leaving.
- After hula-ing this experience, look for something calmer.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 57".
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses inside the cast members at most times.
- There is an one-person churro stand obscured by this experience's entrance.
- The Robotic Horseshoe was once home to "The Robotic Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.