Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Regional Horseshoe attraction, October 2, 1964, 12:03 p.m.
The Regional Horseshoe
September 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Regional Horseshoe, you can devour a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Kelly Boulder and the Boulderkellies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Helpful Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to visit this attraction more than a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Some people believe that this attraction is home of the horrifying ghost of a former ear.
- The Regional Horseshoe was once home to "The Regional Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.