Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Regional Horseshoe attraction, blandly preening in the afternoon candlelight
The Regional Horseshoe
January 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Seven thumbs down (according to "Savage Detective" web site)
Within The Regional Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Rodney Seagull and the Seagullrodnies.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- You must be at least as high as your herald to participate.
- Maximum IQ 83.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the area opened.
- The Regional Horseshoe was once home to "The Regional Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.