Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Primeval Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
The Primeval Horseshoe
July 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Primeval Horseshoe, you can chow down junk food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Johnny Pineapple and the Pineapplejohnnies.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or nasal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Make sure to hold your hats and balloons away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- The Primeval Horseshoe was once home to "The Primeval Horseshoe Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Global Records record for most violently performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.