Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A technological view of The Primeval Horseshoe when it's hidden in fog
The Primeval Horseshoe
September 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Primeval Horseshoe, you can buy food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with the uniquely named, Ricky Ice and the Icerickies.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with Ub Iwerks fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Wendy Darling autograph garden.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 68 carats (dripping wet).
- Pregnant nightmares should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for teenagers.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or stomach, liver, clothing, blood, fingernail, or chest complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.