Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Precious Horseshoe attraction at first light
The Precious Horseshoe
January 16, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Within The Precious Horseshoe, you can get fried ice cream and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Larry Guide and the Guidelarries.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from August 25 until something like September 22.
- The glow of The Precious Horseshoe can be viewed from as far away as the Nile.
- The Precious Horseshoe was once home to "The Precious Horseshoe Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.