Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A haunted view of The Precious Horseshoe when it's not bathed in fog
The Precious Horseshoe
August 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Precious Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with down-home grease and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with string quartet, Barry Skipper and the Skipperbarries.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- Contains antique images.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from May 8 through June 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.