Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Precious Horseshoe, a favorite show of Captain Hook
The Precious Horseshoe
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Within The Precious Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with your daily supply of calories and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Johnny Villain and the Villainjohnnies.
- Warning: during the summer, this show will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- Instead of enjoying this show, it will be medically necessary for you to try something less magical.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this show.
- Explosions may be too boring for adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from social, brain, cardiac, lycanthropic, or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This show closes at dusk.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Some people believe that this show is possessed by the happy spirit of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- The Precious Horseshoe was once home to "The Precious Horseshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.