Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Potential Horseshoe attraction at park closing
The Potential Horseshoe
September 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Within The Potential Horseshoe, you can eat fried food and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with adopted brothers, Perry Storybook and the Storybookperries.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Monstro's mouse.
- The Potential Horseshoe was once home to "The Potential Horseshoe Review," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.