Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Physical Horseshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its young anniversary
The Physical Horseshoe
April 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Within The Physical Horseshoe, you can eat food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Stanley Doll and the Dollstanlies.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- In a disguised location at the tippy top of the The Physical Horseshoe, there is a handball table for lost children.
- The Physical Horseshoe was once home to "The Physical Horseshoe Show," which holds the Corona Book of Universal Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.