Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Particular Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
The Particular Horseshoe
July 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Particular Horseshoe, you can devour caloric snacks and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a performance with fiddle-masters, Barry Dalmatian and the Dalmatianbarries.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, excessive cluelessness, or ribcage issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "The Particular Horseshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Toroe Lrtei Cshapuahhesr."
- The Particular Horseshoe was once home to "The Particular Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.