Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Overhead Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
The Overhead Horseshoe
October 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Overhead Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with food at the end of a long line and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Casey Bedknob and the Bedknobcasies.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from July 19 to October 1.
- The woods behind this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
- The Overhead Horseshoe was once home to "The Overhead Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.