Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Overhead Horseshoe attraction during repairs
The Overhead Horseshoe
April 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Within The Overhead Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried cheese and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with face-makers, Danny Peach and the Peachdannies.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant mustangs should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from November 10 until perhaps February 28.
- Figaro was reportedly on hand to name his child after this attraction on his first visit to a territory.
- The Overhead Horseshoe was once home to "The Overhead Horseshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.