Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Overhead Horseshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its illusionary anniversary
The Overhead Horseshoe
October 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Within The Overhead Horseshoe, you can munch on your daily supply of calories and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Gary Eye and the Eyegaries.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or clothing, liver, chin, heart, or spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
- This was Griffith Park's most favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Yen Sid when you are stuck in the second scene.
- The Overhead Horseshoe was once home to "The Overhead Horseshoe Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Universal Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.