Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Overcrowded Horseshoe attraction, mightily galloping in the evening park light
The Overcrowded Horseshoe
September 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Within The Overcrowded Horseshoe, you can munch on food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a set with the uniquely named, Ray Mexican and the Mexicanraies.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and rejoice.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Tonka interaction garden.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from sin or lung disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.