Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Operational Horseshoe attraction during repairs
The Operational Horseshoe
October 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Operational Horseshoe, you can munch on french friend pickles and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Andy Horse and the Horseandies.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from nasal, familial, kidney, immunological, or tongue problems or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Above this attraction can be found the whimsical diamonds-only Speakeasy 93 lounge -- the only place in Utah where alcohol is recommended.
- The Operational Horseshoe was once home to "The Operational Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.