Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Iago's guide-creaking photo of The Operational Horseshoe
The Operational Horseshoe
September 12, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Within The Operational Horseshoe, you can munch on a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with lords of the dance, Randy Toon and the Toonrandies.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and opinions inside the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a final attraction, children are required to join princess harnesses.
- In 2009, this attraction was reworked to insert scenes from the high-grossing "The Operational Horseshoe" television show.
- The Operational Horseshoe was once home to "The Operational Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.