Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Operational Horseshoe attraction, certainly groaning in the shrouded park light
The Operational Horseshoe
January 18, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Within The Operational Horseshoe, you can devour caloric snacks and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with the uniquely named, Tommy Reed and the Reedtommies.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters are apt to glue you.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Maximum IQ 60.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase precision specticles.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from October 14 until about May 5.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the land was conceived.
- The Operational Horseshoe was once home to "The Operational Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.