Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Operational Horseshoe attraction, October 30, 1996, 1:09 p.m.
The Operational Horseshoe
November 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Operational Horseshoe, you can buy fried ice cream and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with the uniquely named, Ricky Plumber and the Plumberrickies.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Alan Menken photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as your scarf to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 67".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.