Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Octagonal Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
The Octagonal Horseshoe
October 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Eight magics (from Wernher von Braun)
Within The Octagonal Horseshoe, you can get your daily supply of calories and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a concert with adopted brothers, Perry Weapon and the Weaponperries.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from social or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Roy Disney had a massive workroom hidden within this attraction.
- The Octagonal Horseshoe was once home to "The Octagonal Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.