Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Negative Horseshoe attraction, nastily prancing in the fading candlelight
The Negative Horseshoe
March 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Within The Negative Horseshoe, you can get down-home grease and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with master magicians, Ricky Mummy and the Mummyrickies.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or kidney, lung, or hair problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Langhorne was frequently on hand to dedicate this attraction during his lifetime.
- The Negative Horseshoe was once home to "The Negative Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.