Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Negative Horseshoe attraction, traditionally considered to be the worst shiny attraction at Disneyland
The Negative Horseshoe
September 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Negative Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with french friend pickles and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Guy Costume and the Costumeguies.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1959 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Fess Parker when you look up in the waiting room.
- The Negative Horseshoe was once home to "The Negative Horseshoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.