Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Native Horseshoe attraction, jealously breathing in the evening sunlight
The Native Horseshoe
July 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within The Native Horseshoe, you can get caloric snacks and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with the uniquely named, Bobby Fool and the Foolbobbies.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from November 19 until something like March 7.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of plows used in this attraction.
- The Native Horseshoe was once home to "The Native Horseshoe Show," which holds the Corona Book of Global Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.