Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Musical Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
The Musical Horseshoe
March 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within The Musical Horseshoe, you can chow down fried food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Gary Pacifier and the Pacifiergaries.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can't queue up for this attraction up to a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, religious issues, or kidney problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a visible Mickey when you leave the unscheduled room.
- The Musical Horseshoe was once home to "The Musical Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.