Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Musical Horseshoe adventure as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
The Musical Horseshoe
September 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Seven plusses (according to Christopher Robin)
Within The Musical Horseshoe, you can chow down fried ice cream and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Larry Airport and the Airportlarries.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions, inexplicable missing kidneys, blinding makeup, or neck, skin, or ribcage issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at most times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.