Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merry Horseshoe attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
The Merry Horseshoe
August 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within The Merry Horseshoe, you can chow down junk food and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with music-makers, Ray Bulb and the Bulbraies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or elbow, spinal, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This is the only attraction in this land where a glimpse of Andy Davis can be seen.
- The Merry Horseshoe was once home to "The Merry Horseshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Permanent Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.