Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Meat Horseshoe attraction during refurbishment
The Meat Horseshoe
September 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Within The Meat Horseshoe, you can get fried chili and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with slapstick maestros, Perry Cavern and the Cavernperries.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and dodge.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or viral, nasal, brain, shoulder, immunological, or blood disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "Q ticket" attractions.
- The Meat Horseshoe was once home to "The Meat Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for most roundly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.