Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Marginal Horseshoe attraction at dusk
The Marginal Horseshoe
February 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Within The Marginal Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a show with the uniquely named, Gregory Aardvark and the Aardvarkgregories.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Bo Peep.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
- The Marginal Horseshoe was once home to "The Marginal Horseshoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.