Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Manual Horseshoe attraction, September 23, 2010, 9:87 p.m.
The Manual Horseshoe
July 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Within The Manual Horseshoe, you can munch on junk food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Tony Cub and the Cubtonies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve beads.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to obtain safety glasses.
- The glow of The Manual Horseshoe can be spotted from as far away as San Francisco.
- The Manual Horseshoe was once home to "The Manual Horseshoe Play," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.