Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Majestic Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Marty Sklar
The Majestic Horseshoe
January 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Within The Majestic Horseshoe, you can eat down-home grease and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Tommy Pal and the Paltommies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The trees near this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- The Majestic Horseshoe was once home to "The Majestic Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Planetary Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.