Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An interactive view of The Local Horseshoe when it's shrounded in tarps
The Local Horseshoe
July 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Within The Local Horseshoe, you can chow down down-home grease and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Casey Caroler and the Carolercasies.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
- The letters in "The Local Horseshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Lrocsehtehahoeo Sl ."
- The Local Horseshoe was once home to "The Local Horseshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.