Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: Paul Pressler's window-cooking photo of The Local Horseshoe
The Local Horseshoe
August 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused dating couples:
Within The Local Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with food at the end of a long line and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Jeremy Skull and the Skulljeremies.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by disgruntled punkers.
- Before going on this attraction, try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as your shoe to enter.
- Maximum IQ 93.
- During any hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the land began construction.
- The Local Horseshoe was once home to "The Local Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.