Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lighthearted Horseshoe attraction, February 15, 2011, 2:40 a.m.
The Lighthearted Horseshoe
November 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Within The Lighthearted Horseshoe, you can buy fried cheese and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Andy Elf and the Elfandies.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters will approve your party.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and heavily bearded).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ankle, skin, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in this location in which an animatronic Joe Fowler can be experienced.
- The Lighthearted Horseshoe was once home to "The Lighthearted Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.