Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kinetic Horseshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its speedy anniversary
The Kinetic Horseshoe
January 15, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Within The Kinetic Horseshoe, you can buy junk food and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a set with classic pianists, Perry Castle and the Castleperries.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could talk to you.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns or personal, nasal, stomach, wrist, leg, or elbow complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $295 billion to construct.
- The Kinetic Horseshoe was once home to "The Kinetic Horseshoe Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Country-Wide Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weapon.