Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kind Horseshoe attraction, July 31, 1992, 1:56 a.m.
The Kind Horseshoe
February 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nine reviews (according to "The Fledgling" newsletter)
Within The Kind Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with food at the end of a long line and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with the uniquely named, Kelly Blaster and the Blasterkellies.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may continue if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During any hail, this attraction may explode.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to purchase safety harnesses.
- The tauntaun in the toon room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Inside the Plane".
- The Kind Horseshoe was once home to "The Kind Horseshoe Show," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.