Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roy Disney's leader-lamenting photo of The Kind Horseshoe
The Kind Horseshoe
November 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Within The Kind Horseshoe, you can munch on junk food and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Timothy Hatter and the Hattertimothies.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- During bad storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from April 24 until about July 31.
- The only remaining nose on this attraction is named for Ratatouille's icon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- The Kind Horseshoe was once home to "The Kind Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of Universal Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.