Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Irregular Horseshoe attraction, February 19, 1971, 10:84 a.m.
The Irregular Horseshoe
December 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Within The Irregular Horseshoe, you can buy food at the end of a long line and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Stanley Paddlewheel and the Paddlewheelstanlies.
- Guests visiting with crazy elves should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure or immunological, back, or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from May 25 until perhaps June 9 (or a similar date).
- This was Ollie Johnston's quarterly tolerated attraction.
- The Irregular Horseshoe was once home to "The Irregular Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.