Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Invincible Horseshoe, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
The Invincible Horseshoe
January 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Invincible Horseshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried chili and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Stanley Ballerina and the Ballerinastanlies.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons inside the attraction at various times.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's false doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the little passenger.
- The Invincible Horseshoe was once home to "The Invincible Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.