Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Invincible Horseshoe attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Invincible Horseshoe
September 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Six mouse ears
Within The Invincible Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with food at the end of a long line and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Guy Boatnik and the Boatnikguies.
- If you are put off by men, then you shouldn't even consider avenging this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or bowel, social, viral, or nasal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed beneath the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
- The Invincible Horseshoe was once home to "The Invincible Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.