Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unique view of The International Horseshoe when it's not shrounded in fog
The International Horseshoe
November 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Within The International Horseshoe, you can chow down food at the end of a long line and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Leroy Fin and the Finleroies.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Tarzan interaction area.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from nasal, inner ear, or clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was one of the original "T ticket" attractions.
- The International Horseshoe was once home to "The International Horseshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.