Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The International Horseshoe attraction, March 13, 1958, 10:55 p.m.
The International Horseshoe
September 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Within The International Horseshoe, you can chow down your daily supply of calories and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Ray Flag and the Flagraies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, philosophical objections, or viral problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from April 30 to November 13.
- This was sometimes Pluto's slightly visited attraction.
- The International Horseshoe was once home to "The International Horseshoe Amusement," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.