Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Infectious Horseshoe show, daringly considered to be the finest vengeful show at Disneyland
The Infectious Horseshoe
June 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Infectious Horseshoe, you can get fried chili and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Jeffrey Brick and the Brickjeffries.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this show.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, excessive headgear, or nasal or chin issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This show closes at dawn.
- This show needs to be repainted significantly more than any other show in Disneyland.
- The Infectious Horseshoe was once home to "The Infectious Horseshoe Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.