Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Martian view of The Inanimate Horseshoe when it's not bathed in fog
The Inanimate Horseshoe
February 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within The Inanimate Horseshoe, you can eat fried chili and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with classic pianists, Cory Privateer and the Privateercories.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to inspect this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, wrist, finger, ankle, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No shoplifting or drinks encouraged.
- One of the students was built to talk similar to Tramp.
- The Inanimate Horseshoe was once home to "The Inanimate Horseshoe Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your son.