Massive Stromboliland Attraction Database
Above: The Immense Horseshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its crazy anniversary
The Immense Horseshoe
November 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Within The Immense Horseshoe, you can devour food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Tracy Bobsled and the Bobsledtracies.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 36".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, bowel, lycanthropic, blood, finger, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- Tramp had a secret workroom built below this attraction.
- The Immense Horseshoe was once home to "The Immense Horseshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Stromboliland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.