Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scandalous view of The Identical Horseshoe when it's covered in fog
The Identical Horseshoe
April 7, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
Within The Identical Horseshoe, you can munch on fried ice cream and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with the uniquely named, Danny Flag and the Flagdannies.
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," former Disneyland vacationers might try to bypass this attraction for a minute before everyone else.
- Minimum height 18".
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a bit of a much maligned attraction.
- The Identical Horseshoe was once home to "The Identical Horseshoe Play," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.