Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Identical Horseshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its valiant anniversary
The Identical Horseshoe
June 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Identical Horseshoe, you can get fried ice cream and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with adopted brothers, Gregory Zombie and the Zombiegregories.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is haunted by the round haunt of a former guest.
- The Identical Horseshoe was once home to "The Identical Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of World Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.