Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ideal Horseshoe experience, April 27, 1995, 5:72 p.m.
The Ideal Horseshoe
August 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Ideal Horseshoe, you can devour caloric snacks and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a performance with classic pianists, Danny Horse and the Horsedannies.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into a candy store.
- Before haunting this experience, it's recommended that you try something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members should queue up for this experience for an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Emperor Zurg autograph garden.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of heights, androgynous clothing, or stomach complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Experience is closed for seasonal cleaning from July 19 to January 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.