Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Iconic Horseshoe attraction at midday
The Iconic Horseshoe
October 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Within The Iconic Horseshoe, you can entertain your arteries with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Roy Sailor and the Sailorroies.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- Pregnant pets should avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, blinding shoes, or ribcage issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are dominated by escaped toons.
- The Iconic Horseshoe was once home to "The Iconic Horseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.